Educating and Growing WV's Workforce
Information Security and Data Privacy
Policies, Standards, and Guidelines
Policies, standards, and guidelines are based on policies issued by the State of West Virginia Office of Technology, the State of West Virginia Privacy Office as well as other state and federal requirements and best practices.
- Information Security and Acceptable Use Policy
- Information Security and Acceptable Use Policy Statement of Acknowledgement
- Data Classification and Protection Policy
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Statement
- IT Procurement Policy
- Video Surveillance Policy
Reporting an Incident:
All employees have the responsibility to report any suspected or known computer security or privacy incidents. Anyone can report an incident in any way; however when possible please use the form below.